Model-based Testing (timed systems, web services, rich client applications), testability
Validation (model-based testing), test of an implementation with respect to its specification. This step is well known and used with critical systems for 30 years and is more and more considered in software development companies with the need of software quality and the introduction of quality models like CMMI.
Conformance and robustness testing of timed systems, tools for test case generation, test architecture for WAP-based devices.
Web service and service composition testing (conformance, robustness, security), in classical environments or partially open ones e.g., Clouds.
Security testing of Mobile applications,
- Test coverage
- Check the satisfiability of timed constraints
- Test costs reduction
- Testing specific systems like web services, rich client applications (Ajax,silverlight)
- Automatic testing with good coverage
We studied: * Model generation of (formal) models from trace sets : combination of different approaches, Expert systems, Data mining, Machine Learning, Model transformations (collaboration with the industrial partner Michelin).
Model generation from Android applications : combination of a test engine for apps exploration with a model inference engine (industrial partner Openium).
Model generation of IOT systems to assess (audit) their security. See the project VASOC here.
- Limiting the application exploration
- Dynamic definition of the state abstraction
- Raising the model abstraction
- Model approximation can meet testing ?
- 2008 september, title: web service testability, student: Issam Rabhi (with Patrice Laurençot)
- 2011 november, title: application and transaction security on mobile phones, student : Stassia Resondry Za Miharisoa (with Patrice Laurençot)
- 2013 january, title: Reusing and optimizing tests for testing production machines, student William durand, grant CIFRE Michelin
- 2014 october, title: preserving personal data with conception and testing, student: Loukmen Regainia, grant from the industrial chair on digital confidence (with C. Bouhours)
- 2015 october, title: user traceability for authentication and security, student: Giacomo Khan, Project S3 DIS4 (with O. Raynaud)
- 2017 january, title: Towards the security audit of IOTs, student: Elliott Blot, Project VASOC.
Supervisor of Master (university)training:
- 2008 Web service conformance study, student: S. Rihawi
- 2007 Ajax validation, student: B. Boussad
- 2004 Timed systems fault localisation, student: Y. Haydersah